Monday, November 17, 2008

So Very Bummed

A year ago, we purchased tickets for the Celine Dion concert in Salt Lake City. Tyler and I were going to go with some really good friends of ours who happen to live on our street. I was REALLY looking forward to the event...have been for a year now. Yesterday we were notified that she postponed the concert to a Sunday in February. A Sunday! So no, we are not going.

I just canceled our hotel reservations and requested a refund on the tickets...and it's all just so depressing. So I need some cheering up. I need to focus on the real meaning of Thanksgiving. But darn it....I was so excited for this weekend....and now nothing!

2 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Oh how sad!!! I know you've been looking forward to this weekend for a really long time! Amanda is going to be bummed she can't watch your kids! You can come hang out with me this weekend. We can go window shopping for Christmas and I can lip sinc to every Celine Dione song you request. Or all us girls can go to the Twilight movie :)

Angus Family said...

Oh Kristy, I am so sorry. I hate when things like that happen. Maybe you should still go to Salt Lake, just you and your hubby. I'm sure that doesn't happen to often. You could get all your Christmas shopping done and enjoy a little alone time with Tyler and no kids!