Monday, February 23, 2009

They're Coming.....



One of my biggest loves on earth are my tulips in the front of my house. They usually start pushing up dirt in late January. Well, this year I kept waiting and watching but I saw no sprouts. I was so afraid that I had killed them somehow. I was really trying to come to terms with this loss in my life. Well, today I decided to take another look and this is what I found. I am so happy! Come the end of April, I will have the biggest, pinkest tulips....Spring is on the way!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Hooray for it starting to warm up. =) Nothing better than tulips.

Kirk and Dynelle said...

I am so excited for spring! Kirsten and I are going to the park as soon as she wakes up from her nap! I can't wait to see big pink tulips the next time we come out!