Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday 2010





We had such a good Christmas. It certainly went too fast, I can't believe it's already over. We had Christmas Eve dinner with the Coons. We had the traditional soup and played a fun game of bunco. Then we went home and opened the pajamas we get every Christmas Eve. We laid out carrots and cookies with milk for Santa and his reindeer and then went to bed. The next morning, we were delighted with all the toys Santa had left for us. Then Grandma and Grandpa Brinkerhoff came over for Christmas breakfast. The day was filled with family members and happiness. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas also.

3 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Looks like a really great Christmas. I'm with you it went way too fast. What did you get for Christmas?

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the visit yesterday! I appreciated it so much. We really appreciated Tyler's help last night. I don't know what we would do with out your family. You come to our resuce more than you know.
Your Christmas looked so fun! I still can't get over how big your kids are.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Wonderful Christmas pictures! Thank you so much for the sweet note you left on my blog!