Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Madison's 9th Birthday





I can hardly believe that nine years ago today, I was holding my brand new, beautiful girl. Oh, she was so small and cuddly to hold. Now, she is nine. We celebrated her birthday yesterday since we were still on spring break. My most favorite bakery in the world, Wal-Mart, made her this super cute cake. Isn't it adorable? We thought so. We gave her an iPod nano along with an iHome, and now there is constant music coming out of her room. She loves music.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Her cake turned out so cute. I am way impressed. I can't believe how big she is. What a beautiful girl inside and out!

Joshua said...

That cake is awesome! I hope it tasted good, too. =) She looks great. Happy Birthday, Madison!

tonandboys said...

That cake is Adorable! Happy Birthday, Madison! You are growing up too fast. Such a cute girl.

Crystal said...

That is an amazing cake!