Saturday, August 25, 2012

The First Day







I am happy to report that our first day of school ended with very happy individuals!

Brayden enjoyed all of his classes, which contained plenty of friends to keep him happy.  Madison was a little terrified of her Mr. Hunting at first, but she proclaimed that he isn't scary at all....just loud!  Her class is also full of friends from years past, all except for her very best friend Sara.  It is a major adjustment to not see the two together....and a little bit sad.  Spencer and I had a blast in our 3rd grade class.  He definitely wanted to show his sassy side at first...but I nipped it with some procedures.  By the end of the day, he and I realized that we make a fabulous team.  The rest of our class was so well-behave and very SMART.  I was smiling all day!

2 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how its going. I heard from a student of yours that 3rd grade is awesome specially his teacher, Mrs. Coon. =) I want to stop by sometime and see your room.

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Your kids are so dang good looking! And I love your first day of school outfit. I can't wait until we can talk someday so I can hear all the gory details :)