Tuesday, July 8, 2008






So yes, I decided to join the rest of civilization and create a blog. I'm still learning how to do most of this...so be patient please.

For our July 4th holiday, we went camping with Devin and Jade's family (Tyler's brother). They have four boys and when you mix that with our three kids...it's quite a treasure-load of kids. We did all the regular things...ride the four-wheeler, roast marshmallows, hike around and a whole lot of visiting and relaxing. I've decided I need to start taking my camera with me when I'm on the four-wheeler because that is where the amazing beauty is. For instance, I came upon some cows grazing in this meadow of yellow flowers that I would have loved to photograph. But for now, you are stuck with photos of the marshmallow- eyeball kids.

3 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Yea! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I call it my way of scrapbooking! Your marshmallow kids are too cute and I love seeing pictures of them so I hope you never remember your camera on your 4 wheeling trips!

Joshua said...

I agree with Dynelle and give a full-hearted YEA! I really like your layout and the pics, as always, are great. =)

Brett and Diane said...

Cute blog..but why wouodn't it be it's done by you!