Tuesday, July 15, 2008





This past weekend, we went to the mountains above Vernal and camped with all of my extended family. We had a birthday party on Thursday night for my niece Abigail...hence all the birthday paraphernalia.

On Friday we drove to Flaming Gorge and rented a pontoon boat to float around the huge lake. We docked near some not-too-terribly-high cliffs that almost all of us (yes even Tyler and I did it) jumped off.

I had so much fun the entire weekend. It's times like these that remind me how very blessed I am to have my family in my life.

1 comments:

Joshua said...

I'm still recovering from the thought of EVERYONE diving off cliffs - I think to myself... When did my family start doing that?! lol Looks like everyone had fun. Thanks for posting.

Love from Germany
Joshua