Monday, August 25, 2008




Today is the first day of first grade for Maddie and third grade for Brayden. I couldn't believe how excited they were...I didn't even have to beg them to wake up. We have a tradition of me driving them to school the first day. I always walk them into class and take a picture of student/teacher. And to my surprise....I really had to fight back the tears on both of them. I had been waiting for this day for weeks! And now here I was wanting to cry about it. No matter what, they will always be my babies. Heaven help me when I have to let them go to college. I hope they have a great day....oh, and I hope Maddie enjoys her first experience of cafeteria food.

3 comments:

tonandboys said...

Spencer looks SO happy that it really brightened my day. I love your blog. Karalee & Jelena say you are even on facebook. I am so impressed. You are such a modern girl. I have only seen facebook a few times over their shoulders.

Elizabeth said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't belive how grown up they are. Now what are you going to do with all that free time? I hope it will be some major scrapbooking with me!:)

Kirk and Dynelle said...

They are so cute! I can't believe your kids are so old...I almost cried!!!