Friday, January 23, 2009

8 Things About Me

8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1)post things on your blog
2)answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know by leaving them a comment
PS these are not in order

Favorite TV Shows:
1. House Hunters
2. Life on Mars
3. Reba
4. Still Standing
5. Oprah
6. American Idol
7. Good Things Utah
8. Throw Down with Bobby Flay

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Took Maddie to the dentist
2. Shopped at Scrappin A GoGo
3. Scrapbooked some Halloween photos
4. Had a wonderful conversation with Elizabeth on the phone
5. Planned a trip to Provo for Saturday with Camille
6. Folded laundry
7. Helped Maddie study her spelling list

8 Things I look Forward to:
1. The snow melting
2. Tulips and poppies
3. Losing weight (yes, I joined the Jean Marie diet..again)
4. Our tax refund
5. Our anniversary trip (12 years, woa!)
6. My kids NOT being sick (they've had the flu)
7. Bike rides
8. Going to Provo with Camille tomorrow

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. GoodWood
2. Chilis
3. Olive Garden
4. Wendy's
5. Sizzler
6. Wingers
7. Red robin
8. Arbys

8 Things on my Wishlist
1. Photoshop
2. Happy children ...all of the time
3. A trip...one that requires an airplane
4. A higher math score on my ACT (one of the things I need to get into the El.Ed. program)
5. A stronger desire to do all the right things...such as food storage, scripture study and many others that I tend to drag my feet on
6. A naturally slender body
7. Better photography skills
8. A scrapbook room

8 People I tag:
1. Amanda
2. Camille
3. Dynelle
4. Leah
5. Amanda Merkley
6. Tawnya
7. Daisy
8. Stephanie

3 comments:

Amanda said...

hey that is fun Kristy! now you should check mine out!

Elizabeth said...

Kristy-I love your "8 things" I wish for you to have photoshop and a fabulous trip somewhere around the world. I am so glad you had a trip to Provo. I hope it included a stop at a yummy place to eat and a peek into a Robert's craft store. I can't wait to hear what you are doing for your 12th anniversary. Good luck with Jean-Marie. You deserve lots of new clothes when you are finished. Hang in there!

tonandboys said...

I love how every woman in the Basin knows who Jean-Marie is. She should get a lifetime achievement award. What every one in the Basin doesn't know...she grew up with my mom in Idaho, and she was the most painfully shy and quiet teenager. Yummy...Olive Garden. now i am hungry. Where are you going for your anniversary?