Monday, March 9, 2009



Five years ago this summer, this really cute girl moved into the apartments at the top of my street. I had just had my last baby, Spencer, and was starting to feel a bit secluded. I met this girl at the ward party and was amazed by her. I made her my Mia Maid advisor and we soon found out that we had so much in common. We became really good friends really fast. And the best part came when she and her husband bought a house on our street. We have made some awesome memories together, Martin's Cove, Arches, water aerobics, a picnic inside our suburban at Matt Warner and holding baby Brianna at the hospital, to name a few.

I am so lucky to have her in my life. She has no idea what her friendship means to me. And every time Tyler talks about moving, I'm the one dragging my feet because what would my life be without her? Today is her birthday.....so Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for the nice post! I appreciate your friendship tremendously. Thank you for coming to my house with your sweet family to help me celebrate my birthday. You mean a lot to me. Thank you!