Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Leprechaun Visit


Every St. Patricks Days, we get a visit from a mysterious leprechaun who sneaks in through a window or door and leaves green footprints up to a spot where he leaves a gift and treat for the kids. My kids love this holiday for this reason and looked forward to it all day long. They had to wait longer than usual because Brayden had scouts and piano. But our faithful little leprechaun snuck in through the back door while we were out picking Brayden up from the church. He left the kid's favorite, oreos and legos. Our house is filled with some very happy kids.

5 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Love it! I think your leprechaun then came down to our house. He wasn't mischievous this year but I think he'll get more mischievous every year as Jaxson grows. Spencer was cracking me up as I looked at your picture he is such a hoot.

Joshua said...

A really good idea, Kristy. I wore all green that day, but no one here celebrates St. Paddy's... =( Oh well.

Miss you!
Joshua

merkley94 said...

That is the cutest idea. I always just buy the kids a cute T-shirt and that is it. Can't wait to see you all over spring break.

Amanda said...

This is an awesome tradition!!! I love it, and am so having it with my kids! Kristy you are the bestest!

tonandboys said...

what a fun mom! so fun to see you last night.