Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Pictures
















We had a super-duper fun Easter, despite the loss of Grandpa McKee. We went to Remember the Maine for a picnic with all our Brinkerhoff family. Brett came from Logan, Amanda came from Ft. Collins and Dynelle and Kirk came from Provo. We had a lot of fun with the eggs. My dad some of those eggs so hard....I'm sure half of them are still up there. But Brayden sure enjoyed the challenge.

Then Sunday we had an Easter dinner at my Mom's house. It was such a good weekend. The kids got spoiled and played hard. It has been a good Spring Break. And notice Brayden's tie in the first picture. I ordered that tie online and when it came....it was a real tie, not a clippie! So with a little help from his dad and a lot of help from the wolf scout book, he learned how to tie it by himself. Doesn't it look good!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the tie-Brayden is growing up. All of your kids look so cute in their clothes. I love to see your pictures of your family. They feel like my family too.

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Love the first picture of Brayden. He's so grown up! And I love that picture of Kirsten, how did you get a better picture than me! It was such a fun weekend!

tonandboys said...

Good work, Brayden! You tie a better than I do...incidentally...i learned from that good old wolf book as well. Madison's dress it so cute! love the pics! hope the weather cleared up for your egg hunt.