Saturday, October 17, 2009

St. George







Last weekend, all of my family traveled down to St. George where my sister Dynelle and her cute family lives. The occasion was the blessing of her new daughter, Audrey. St. George is absolute heaven in October...it makes you want to live there! We had so much fun! We went to the state park, Snow Canyon. We hiked, some repelled off the red rock and we played in the sand dunes. Brayden spotted a tortoise along the path we were hiking on....and it of course was the big hit of the day.

My bachelor brother Brett brought a girl with him from Logan. He looked quite smitten during the whole trip which thrilled us all. Her name is Jess.....and we all liked her lots and lots and lots.

This little trip was just what my family needed. Sometimes, you just need to get out of Vernal!

1 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Thanks so much for coming down. It was so fun to spend time with you and your kids. I really love you!