Monday, September 28, 2009

Time Out


I was going through my photos and ran into this one...and I just had to post it. This is what our kids get to do every time they misbehave. Such as going to the neighbors without asking, being bad in church or just the general fighting and such. Yes, the phrase "go put your nose on the wall" is a horrible thing to hear, met with much wailing and nashing of teeth. But it works! And if we are consistent, the kids really do shape up with just a single warning.

5 comments:

Angus Family said...

Love it!!!

Brett and Diane said...

Ha! Well you knw a family that puts their nose to the wall together stays together. =)

tonandboys said...

I love it! You are obviously a wonderful and diligent mother, because it is even drudgery for the mom to make sure they stay there. It takes a lot of work...Good Work! Being a mother is so much harder than I ever imagined.

Anonymous said...

Hey....I finally found you!!!! I have a pic. like this of Ben in the corner...is that sick I think they are hilarious!?!?!

Elizabeth said...

What a great idea! Sounds like that is just what the Olsen home needs. I do absolutely love that picture.