Monday, September 21, 2009

Garrett and Emily get Married







This past weekend was the marriage of my brother Garrett to his high school sweetheart Emily. They were married in the Salt Lake temple, which is always a fun temple to go to. The weather was perfect and so was everything else. My favorite part was having all of my family there. We haven't been together in quite some time...it was just so nice to be complete. And my kids absolutely love weddings...it was fun to see them enjoy the craziness of it all.

2 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

I'm glad it was such a perfect day for your family. I really like the suit your brother is wearing it looks really sharp. The picture of the kids is so adorable.

tonandboys said...

What a beautiful couple! I was so sad to miss the reception. I have been looking forward to it for a month...it seems we get so few chances to visit with the family these days. Then, I wasn't feeling well, and I was so sad to miss out. They look SO happy! Congrats! What a cute couple!