Friday, March 5, 2010

My New Church Calling

I have been serving as the 2nd counselor in the primary presidency. I really enjoyed this calling because it included scouts, and I had some wonderful people I was working with. But I knew that it was all going to change soon because our primary president was moving to a new ward.

But the change wasn't as big as I thought it would be. They moved the 1st counselor to the president position and I've been moved to the 1st counselor position. I absolutely love the women I get to work with, Lindsey Gardiner and Amanda Rasmussen. I've been in scouts for three years, so it's a little different to have nothing to do with that entity. But a change is always welcome, and I'm definitely excited about my new duties.

1 comments:

tonandboys said...

Lucky Girl! I LOVE the primary! Do you get to work with the achievement girls now? Too fun! no more scout meetings...they can be so time consuming..Sweet! Who plans the program? That is a big job!