Monday, April 19, 2010

We had a Blast!










It's so sad when something so anticipated comes to an end. We had a great time in southern California. It is such a beautiful state. I loved seeing the color green again...I had missed it so. I certainly had to chuckle though when we drove home through Strawberry and saw nothing but white. There is a good reason the real estate in California is so high.

I don't know where to begin or end. The trip was perfect. I was so afraid of some catastrophe happening...but everything went off without a hitch. The driving was fine, the hotels were wonderful and the memories we made were priceless. I don't regret a penny we spent. I just can't wait to do it again. I have more of our photos on facebook if you want to check them out. Just click on my photo albums.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh I am so glad you had the time of your lives as a family. I wish I could be in Disney land right now myself. I can't wait to get all the details. Talk to you soon!

tonandboys said...

These pictures are priceless! It looks like you had a great time. I love the pictures! What was your favorite part? Did the kids have a favorite? It just looks magical.