Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Official Word

As you know, I've been working very hard on the many requirements, since last spring, to get into the USU Elementary Ed program. Well, yesterday I got the official letter stating my entrance into the program. YIPEEE! Classes start on August 30, and I know I'm a nerd for admitting this, but I am so excited. I get to buy a laptop, and notebooks and pencils and all those things that I've always loved. But most of all, some day soon, I'll be a teacher at a elementary school and will be able to go school shopping every fall for the next 25 years. Oblivion.

4 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Congrats I'm sooo happy for you!

Dynelle said...

Yay!!!! I am super excited!!! Way to go, that sure wasn't easy. Can I go school shopping with you every year? Also Vegas has really good shopping... I'm just sayin ;)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to one of the BEST future teachers ever. I am so happy for you! "Mrs. Coon" - I like the sound of that.

tonandboys said...

You are amazing! This is wonderful news! If it is nerdy to be excited about a laptop, then stamp it on my forehead. Lucky Girl! I am sure you don't want to commute, but I would be one happy mother if you taught at Lapoint Elementary. Good luck!