Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daylight Savings

We are SLOWLY adjusting to the time change this week. My kids, of course, didn't want to fall asleep very well on Sunday because they weren't used to falling asleep so early. So the boys kept playing around and I had to finally yell at them to settle down and go to sleep because they were going to be waking up for school earlier than usual.

So the next morning, I wake them up and it's still very dark. And oh how the kids struggled getting up...and so I was all "I told you so!'

So Monday night comes and do you know what Spencer says to me? "Mom, don't wake me up when it is still black, I only want to wake up when it's blueish."

He cracks me up.

3 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Ha ha he is the best! We miss you guys, love ya!

Brett and Diane said...

I agree it's the pits to wake up when it's black outstide.

CHELSEY! said...

Spencer is hilarious. I don't like the time change much, myself.