Friday, June 10, 2011

Spencer Turns Seven






Spencer was elated to turn 7 on June 2. We celebrated with a pool party with all his friends in the backyard. Later in the evening, we had a birthday dinner on the patio and allowed him to open his BIG gift...a skateboard and helmet. He was so HAPPY to receive the gift and immediately set out to learn how to skateboard.

On the 6th, we celebrated with all our family at Naples Park. Spencer's favorite cousin is only 5 days younger than him, so we always celebrate together. We had fun although the wind that night was torturous.

Spencer is a very special little guy, even if he isn't very little anymore. He has made so much progress this past year academically and emotionally. He always puts forth his best effort to accomplish a challenge.

3 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

What a handsome little man he is! I wish I was there to celebrate his fun summer birthday! I love him so much. I can't wait to see you guys very soon!

Joshua said...

Glad to see that the party and birthday were well celebrated. =) Happy birthday, Spencer!

CHELSEY! said...

Ah, I love the pictures :) I'm glad he had a good birthday! I sure do love him!