Monday, April 30, 2012

The Cake Boss










Madison turned 10 on the 26th of this month.  I allow my kids a friend birthday party every other year...this was Madison's year.  We chose a theme off of Pinterest that followed the TLC show the Cake Boss.  I had so much fun creating all the little whimsical touches such as the aprons and decorations.  The girls LOVED decorating their individual cakes.  They were surprised that it wasn't as easy as it looks on tv!

Madison is so lucky to have such a special group of friends.  I hope they can stay close throughout their entire childhood.

2 comments:

CHELSEY! said...

Whoa! That is such a cute idea and the decorations are awesome. Those girls were very lucky and their cakes turned out cute! I'm glad Maddie had fun on her birthday!

tonandboys said...

Oh my Goodness! ADORABLE! Girls are so much fun! Looks like they had a Great Time. So FUN!