Friday, October 31, 2008

Preston and Heather's Wedding





Yesterday we drove out to the SLC temple to watch Preston's sealing to Heather. It was a beautiful day. I can't believe what a fabulous day it was for this late into October. And I just love fall weddings...the day just glows around the bride and groom. Preston in Tyler's younger brother...for those of you who don't know. They are such a cute couple and will actually be living in our ward!! The day was so very special, it is always fun to be on the temple grounds with my family.

2 comments:

Lori Jane said...

your kids are sooo cute! and you are VERY lucky to have Heather as a sister-in-law. I love her!

tonandboys said...

Madison is Beautiful! When did you pierce her ears? Spencer has to be the most handsome little man I have ever seen. That picture is priceless!