Monday, October 20, 2008



This was a really big weekend for us. Most of my family drove out for our annual Brinkerhoff Halloween party. We had to have it early this year because my family members are big-time BYU fans and most of them have tickets to next Saturday's game. But this weekend worked out perfectly because of the pumpkin walk, the corn maze and my brother Brett's birthday. Needless to say, we did a lot of partying. Thanks mom for cooking so much.

I thought everyones costumes were great....but I thought Camille took the cake with her Snow White. Doesn't she look fabulous? I told Madison that next year she and I are dressing as princesses....oh you should have heard her groan. That is so not happening.

Anyways....we enjoyed ourselves so much. And we found it very hard to wake up for church on Sunday morning!

4 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Wow what cute pictures! It looks like a fabulous family time. Don't you just love family.=) I hear ya with having a hard time waking up Sunday morning. We ended up going to Brett’s parents ward because we just couldn’t get moving ourselves. I can’t wait for 11 o’clock church.

Lori Jane said...

Wow! This sounds like it was so fun. The picture at the end of Brett, Amanda and Chelsey surprised me. I didn't even recognize Chelsey, I thought Brett must have brought a girl home for the event!

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Everyone looks fabulous! It looks like you guys had a great time! Yea for Halloween!

Joshua said...

DANG IT!! I wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting the pics though =D