Wednesday, December 17, 2008


.

I know I've been neglecting this blog lately...but it's been a very busy month. This past weekend was my brother Garrett's farewell. He is leaving today for his mission in Carlsbad, California. We had family pictures on Saturday, the farewell on Sunday, Camille's birthday on Monday and another busy day yesterday.

My brother Joshua is coming home today. He lives in Germany but is visiting for three weeks for the holidays. We have a lot of fun events planned with him and I am so excited for it all to begin. It has been so nice to have all of my family around.

I really can't believe that Christmas is next week. I am not ready! Stress is starting to set in with all that needs to be done....but here I am blogging! How about all of you? Are you ready?

1 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

I love Santa/kid pictures. Wow such a busy but fun family time for you right now. I had no idea Josh lived in Germany I'll have to get more info about that next time I see ya in person.