Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving




Thanksgiving was such a fun time this year.....and most of that was due to the fact that my birthday was on the holiday. We spent the Thanksgiving at my parent's house. Everyone but Joshua and Dynelle, whom we missed dearly was there. The day was filled with yummy food, good conversations, a few fun games and laughter. These kind of days make me very grateful for my family.

I had so many friends and family members that made my birthday so special. Thank you! And thanks to my sister-in-law Jade for putting my name along with my age up on the marquee of the drive-in. I'm not sure how much I liked that one...but pay-backs are great!

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

I just finished doing bills and was kinda depressed (vacation bills and all) so I'm really glad you updated your blog with cute pictures from the holiday/your birthday. I'm glad your birthday was fun. I thought of you all day. I hope you get your present soon. I order it online last Monday...so that should give you an idea. I'm not worried about you liking it though (does that make you excited?) Love you!

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brett and Diane said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving and Birthday...by the way Happy Late Birthday. If it counts I did think on Thanksgiving that it was your birthday and mentioned that to my great Aunt who was also having a birthday that day.

Joshua said...

Lucky you to get a public birthday wish on the marquee. =) Thanks for sharing the pics - I'm so happy to hear you had a good one!

tonandboys said...

I am so glad you had such a fun birthday. How many times has your birthday landed on Thanksgiving? I hope you didn't have to spend too much time in the kitchen. I wanted to thank you for the photographer you recommended. She was absolutely wonderful! She came all the way out to our house and did a beautiful job. We were surprised to find that we actually knew her whole family. She grew up in the Ashley ward that we lived in as newlyweds. Thank you so much! It was so fun to visit for a few minutes. Are you going to the McKee sledding party this year? If so, we will see you there. Thanks Again!