Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So Saturday was a really big day for us....but I don't have any photos to share.

Brayden played his first basketball game of the new season. His team is actually the Jazz, which he loves. Anyway, he put that ball in the basket four different times during the game. WooHoo! This is much improvement compared to last year. He was one proud, happy kid. His next game is this Saturday at 9:00 at the Rec Center for you grandmas out there.

Later that same day...we decided to back to the rec center for swimming. We haven't been since August....we sort of wore that place out during summer. Well, since that time, Spencer has grown enough to go down the big slides at the pool. This was a BIG thing for him since he has been eating his heart out over those slides for a year and a half now. He would measure himself against the "big enough" line almost every time. And now the rec center is once again our very best friend and Spencer begs EVERY single night to go back (which is not so cool).

2 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Congrats Brayden! You'll have to teach me some of your sweet skills. I bet you are better at bball than both your aunt and uncle Howcroft. And Spencer I'm jazzed for you. We want to come to the rec center with you sometime in the next month.

tonandboys said...

Wow! Congrats Brayden! I can't believe it is basketball season already. OH, how I wish I lived a little closer to Vernal. That sounds so fun! I hope you have lots more hoops this season.:)