Friday, November 20, 2009

Who did This?


So Wednesday morning, Tyler wakes up and looks out our bedroom window....and chuckles. Then he says..."oh, you've got to see this." So, I knew it wasn't supposed to snow...but thought oh no, how deep is it. "Oh it's not snow," he says. So I peek out the window and see all this toilet paper.

I was shocked. We haven't hit the teen years, or even the pre-teen years yet with our kids...so who would have done this? So we all took a guess. I think it was Garret, Brayden thinks it was Chelsey and Tyler thinks it was one of his scouts.

So time for confessions.....anyone?

3 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

I'm just sayin that if it happens again next week then you'll know who it was. Hilarious! Did you make your kids clean it up? I'm looking forward to going to New Moon with you!

Joshua said...

Awesome. =) Do your remember the Holy War between our family and the Christensen's? That was epic!

tonandboys said...

I love it! I think it means you are popular with someone who is lots of fun. Not that I want to be popular with this person anytime soon, but still.