Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Brayden's Birthday




Brayden turns 11 today. We had his party last night since I have a college class tonight. We met with a few family members and friends at Naples park for pizza and presents. He was so glad to have his good friend Stephanie McConkie there. He made sure that she was in all the photos with him. Makes me chuckle.

He was spoiled...and I know he loved every moment of it. His dad and I decided to get him a shotgun, since they have raised all those pheasants and chuckers and will have plenty of bird hunting in the next couple of months. He was so, so happy to get it. He loves being on the older end of childhood.

He also had a massive orthodontist appointment yesterday which included the consultation and impressions. He will have braces in four weeks, and yes, he is very excited about it. If he only knew!, which he soon will.

2 comments:

Dynelle said...

Braces! A girlfriend! A gun! I remember his first birthday with that cut whinnie the pooh cake and the hat that was snapped and made him cry! What a cute son you have!

CHELSEY! said...

I can't believe how old he is!!! I'm glad to hear his birthday was great :) You always know how to make the best parties happen.