Saturday, August 27, 2011

New School Year






Another school year has began. Spencer is in 2nd grade and is looping with Mrs. Schoenfeld. He loves his class and plans to explode his brain with all kinds of science and reading facts. Madison is in 4th grade and is excited to have her first male teacher, Mr. Curtis. I'm excited because I get to do my student teaching in his room for six weeks! Brayden has started 6th grade in the Middle school. So far, he loves it. He told me there isn't anything he misses about elementary school. Our old principal, Mr. Anderson, is at the middle school with him this year, so I know he is in very good hands.


2 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Your kids are so beautiful! They look awesome in their new clothes! I hope this year rocks for you guys!

Emily said...

Your kids are so grown up! And that's awesome that you get to student teach in Madison's class. I think you're amazing for all the hard work you're putting into school!