Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School






Yesterday was the first day back to school. Brayden started 4th grade and his teacher is Mrs. Hatch. Madison is in 2nd grade and her teacher is Mrs. Schoenfeld. Spencer is starting Kindergarten but it wont start until September 3. Both of them love their teachers and had a wonderful first-day. I can't tell you how relieving it is to know that my children are happy with school.

And yes...I will be alone every afternoon. Every one keeps asking me what I will be doing with all my free time. Well, at first I intend to enjoy every moment of it and do some things I've been longing to do....every mother knows what I mean. I've signed up to be a substitue and look forward to being busier with that. I also need to work on several requirements for the Elementary Education program that I plan on entering next year. I've signed up to volunteer in each of my children's classrooms...so that will be what keeps me the busiest. I love school....and I love being involved.

3 comments:

tonandboys said...

Wow! So fun! Mrs. Schoenfeld is in our ward and Justin's scout leader. Too fun! She went back to school after her kids were in school too. She just starting teaching a few years ago. You will be such an amazing teacher. I would most definitely love to have one of my children in your class. Good Luck!

tonandboys said...

p.s. Spencer, I hope you love your first day of school.

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Sooo cute! I love Madison's first day of school outfit!