Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brayden's 10th Birthday






My baby boy is turning ten on Monday....not such a baby anymore is he? Still though, how did he get to be ten already?

He really wanted to do a friend party at the bowling alley....which I thought would be great since I wouldn't have to plan games and other entertainment. The kids we invited are a great bunch...mostly from our ward. And we ended up being the only ones at the place...so it was great.

The bowling alley has come a long ways since my days in high school. It has new owners who have really cleaned the place up. The smokey smell is totally gone, the lanes are new and the staff is friendly and helpful. And the prices are super, super affordable.

I think I'll be doing all the kid's parties here.....it was way too easy!

3 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Way to cute! I wondered how the party went. Looks like fun, Kirsten and I wish we were kids in your ward!

Joshua said...

FUN! I'm glad they cleaned the place up. You're such a fun mom. =) I can't believe Brayden is 10 though... time goes by way too fast.

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

Hi Kristy! I enjoyed seeing your cute family and all the fun things you're up to. I live in Provo, so it's fun to hear about the new things in Vernal. I try to visit my family in Lapoint every couple of months, but I know I still miss out on a lot. If you'd like to check out my blog (it's private), send me an email at leisagalloway@gmail.com